Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-083
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Pharaoh Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to the scents found in King Tut's tomb. Archaeologists found juniper berries in Tutankhamen's tomb.
It is known that Egypt does not grow any variety of juniper. For this reason, it is presumed that it was the Greeks who exported the juniper berries to Egypt where they were used for medicinal purposes.
- Olfactory family: Wood berries
- Components: Juniper.
- Esoteric Use: Protection from negative energies.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-083)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Nefer Shape Hieroglyph Drop Dangle Earrings 1.25LPN#7831
Tutankhamen Egyptian Boy Pharaoh Golden Throne Chair Full Scale Replica 42H FreightPN#WU70259
Only 2 left
Winged Isis Flanking Eye of Ra Egyptian Costume Necklace Gold Finish 1.6WPN#T106130
Only 1 left
Scarab Egyptian Amulet with Osiris and Wedjat Figurine 3.2LPN#EG08