Egyptian Iris of Tanis Ancient Recipe Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-070
Ancient Egyptian Iris from Tanis Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to a particular flower scent popular in the ancient Egyptian city of Tanis located on the north-eastern bank of the Nile River.
The iris scent was was made by mixing base oil, mixed with macerated iris flowers. The Egyptians used to dye it with the plant moth of dyes (Alkanna Tinctoria). The fragrance enriched over time with its peak perfume emerging twenty years after manufacturing.
- Olfactory family: Floral
- Components: Iris, Magnolia, Lilac, Carnation, Benjui
- Esoteric Use: Protector bad spirits, preserve love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-070)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Reliefs Set Isis Scarab Eye of Horus Tut on Nile, 4 pieces AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-179
Only 1 left
King Amenhotep Egyptian Round Vanity Mirror with Ledge 31HPN#NE64386
Only 3 left
Giant Egyptian Column Of Luxor Wall Sculpture 95HPN#NE170009
Only 6 left
King Tutankhamen Face Historic Portrait Wall Sculpture Gold Finish 21.5HPN#CL3111