Lilacs From Thebes Mythos Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-035
By Flaires, Lilacs from Thebes Egyptian Incense Sticks tell the story of ancient times in the Egypt. Thebes was the Egyptian capital during different periods of the Egyptian empire. Lilacs were a highly prized flower blooming for only short periods of time. Primary Olfactory Family: Floral. Components: Lilacs.
- Esoteric Use: aphrodisiac, romance, flirtation, spellwork.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN F-035)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
King Amenhotep Egyptian Round Vanity Mirror with Ledge 31HPN#NE64386
Temple Of Luxor Round Gold Egyptian Mirror 44.5HPN#NE64346
Only 2 left
King Tutankhamen Face Historic Portrait Wall Sculpture Gold Finish 21.5HPN#CL3111
Magazine Lot of 6 - Archaeology Magazines attic no returnsPN#ATC-5005
Only 1 left