Lovers Fulfillment (Man and Woman Embracing) Statue by Gustav Klimt, Assorted SizesPN# KL23
This artwork originates from the Stoclet Frieze. Adolphe Stocklet commissioned an estate in Brussels for architect Josef Hoffman to design and for Klimt to decorate the dining room with a frieze. His theme was "The New Cycle of Life". The Stocklet Frieze, 1909-11 has a three-part mosaic -- Expectation, Fulfillment and Pattern --which were executed at the Vienna Workshop and utilized the finest and most luxurious materials available including marble, gold leaf, silver and semiprecious stones.
The lovers -- man and woman embracing -- turn their backs against the world hiding behind the salutary Jugendstil ornamentation in a rigid embrace. These figures form a part of a decorative mosaic design in the dining room frieze of the Palais Stocklet in Brussels.
- Material : Collectible quality, resin with hand-painted color details, matte and glossy finish.
- Statue replica is from the highly collectible Parastone Mouseion 3D Collection.
- Included : Full color card with image of original artwork. Description card about artist and artwork. Both cards are in four languages.
- Dimensions : 9 in. x 4 in. x 2 in. Weight 1.8 lbs. PN KL23
- Dimensions : 13.5 in H x 5 in W x 2.25 in D. Weight 8.2 lbs. PN KL31
We Also Recommend
The Kiss Lovers Kissing by Gustav Klimt Statue Adaptation Parastone, Assorted SizesPN#PA03KL
Hope II Woman Pregnant Expecting Child Art Nouveau Statue by Gustav Klimt 9.25HPN#KL32
Tiffany Christmas Eve God and Christ in Landscape Paradise Stained Glass 10HPN#T83150
Arts Dance Lady Art Nouveau Stained Glass by Mucha 12HPN#T85600