Parisian Posters Lautrec Steinlen Belle Epoque Bar Drink Glass Coasters Set of 4PN# CS09PAR
Decorate your coffee table with glass drink bar coasters of the Parisian Belle Epoque Posters. Each drink coaster shows a different lithograph that would have hung in turn of the century Paris -- Steinlen Chat Noir, Steinlen Rooster, Toulouse Lautrec Moulin Rouge, and Toulouse Lautrec Ambassador. The yellows and blacks of these images will add a Parisian old world flair to your table setting.
Towards the end of the 19th century lithographed posters developed into a fully-fledged, very popular art form, primarily in the Montmartre district of Paris. Steinlen, who was socially committed, and particularly the eccentric aristocrat Toulouse Lautrec made a major contribution too with their work for Le Moulin Rouge and the cabaret Le Chat Noir.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
We Also Recommend
Small Prints Bosch Klimt Modigliani Toulouse-Lautrec set of seven 8L AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-133
Seurat Sunday Afternoon Grande Jatte Museum Art Ceramic Flower Vase 8.6HPN#SDA33
Monet Waterlilies Water Garden Blue Glass Dome Desk Museum Paperweight 3WPN#PMO1
Only 9 left
Monet Japanese Bridge Giverny Green Blue Glass Dome Desk Museum Paperweight 3WPN#PMO2