Van Gogh Vase with Twelve Sunflowers Wall Art Hanging Museum Woven Tapestry, Assorted SizesPN# 6840-WH
Flowers of the Sun is based on Vincent Van Gogh's original, Vase with Twelve Sunflowers, painted in 1889. We have well captured the beauty, detail, and lush color hues of Van Gogh's Masterpiece, in 100% cotton, woven textile wall art. Gorgeous golden sunflowers, rich in warm, inviting tones. Certain to bring a spot of sunshine into your living space.
- Painting adapted into a woven tapestry (not screen printed) on a jacquard loom.
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Made in USA.
- Hang using brass furniture tacks (included) for a modern snug to wall look. Or the tapestry has a rod pocket sewn on back for a traditional look.
- NOTE: Rod not included.
- Measures 36 in W x 53 in L.
- Measures 31 in W x 55 in L.
- Measures 44 in W x 63 in L.
We Also Recommend
Van Gogh Almond Blossoms Ceramic Coffee Mug in Tin 12 ozPN#JBART3
Only 1 left
Van Gogh Almond Tree Pill or Trinket Box Purse Accessory by Famous Artist 2WPN#P04GOG-1
Only 2 left
Van Gogh Sunflowers Pill or Trinket Box Purse Accessory by Famous Artist 2WPN#P01GOG
Only 1 left
Van Gogh Oleanders Flowers in Vase Pink Green Woven Wall Hanging Museum Tapestry 53x38PN#2427-WH