Mucha Paintings Glass Drink Bar Coasters Set of 4 with Storage StandPN# CS03MUC
Decorate your coffee table with glass drink coasters by your favorite Art Nouveau masterpiece artist -- Alfons Mucha (1860-1939). Each drink coaster shows a different famous advertising illustration of a beautiful girl with flowers, flowing long hair, radiant complexion, and draping goddess style dress. The colors are vibrant oranges and blues and will add a pop of color to your table setting.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
Young Alphonse Mucha left for Vienna where he worked as an apprentice draughtsman for a studio which designed and decorated theatre scenery. Upon his return to Moravia his talent was spotted by the wealthy Count Karl Khuen-Belasi, who enabled him to study at the Akademie der Bildenden Kunste in Munich. Mucha continued his studies in Paris. He made extra money drawing illustrations for magazines and advertisements. Quite unexpectedly this proved to be his big break. Mucha became the most in demand illustrator of the Belle Epoque.
We Also Recommend
Modigliani Jeanne Hebuterne Woman in Straw Hat Ceramic Vase 8.8HPN#SDA18
Only 2 left
Mucha Portraits of Women Ceramic Tealight Candleholder Set of Three 5.9HPN#TS04MU
Pocket Art Spanish Dancer La Danse Espagnolle by Degas Miniature Statue 4.5HPN#PA08DE
Vermeer Paintings Glass Drink Bar Coffee Table Coasters Set of 4 with Storage StandPN#CS02VER