Celtic Solstice Ceremony Mandrake Mistletoe Rue Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-061
Celtic ritual incense sticks fill your senses with the spiritual life of these ancient peoples who brought pagan and Christian festivals to the Northern European lands. This scent encapsulates is herby and earthy reminding one of vast open expanse of new lands, farms, and seasonal movement of the sun.
- Olfactory family: herbaceous
- Components: Artemis, Mandrake, Mistletoe, Rue.
- Esoteric Use: cleanings, Celtic ritual
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-061)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
The Celts were superstitious people. The supernatural influenced every aspect of their earthly and spiritual life, for them the spirits were everywhere: ancient trees, strange stones, lakes and swamps. No part of the day could be carried out without regard to the gods.
We Also Recommend
Dragon Breathing Fire Celtic Pewter Pendant Costume Charm NecklacePN#EIR-552
Only 7 left
Celtic Forest Pine Honeysuckle Focusing Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-062
Celtic Apple and White Flowers Room Fragrance Air Freshener by FlairesPN#L-707
Celtic Cross Motif End Table with Glass Top 26HPN#T70120