Lilacs From Thebes Mythos Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-035
By Flaires, Lilacs from Thebes Egyptian Incense Sticks tell the story of ancient times in the Egypt. Thebes was the Egyptian capital during different periods of the Egyptian empire. Lilacs were a highly prized flower blooming for only short periods of time. Primary Olfactory Family: Floral. Components: Lilacs.
- Esoteric Use: aphrodisiac, romance, flirtation, spellwork.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN F-035)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Reliefs Set Isis Scarab Eye of Horus Tut on Nile, 4 pieces AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-179
Only 1 left
King Amenhotep Egyptian Round Vanity Mirror with Ledge 31HPN#NE64386
Only 3 left
Giant Egyptian Column Of Luxor Wall Sculpture 95HPN#NE170009
Only 5 left
King Tutankhamen Face Historic Portrait Wall Sculpture Gold Finish 21.5HPN#CL3111