Pyramid Wedjet Eye of Horus Egyptian Pewter Unisex Costume Earrings and NecklacePN# T29230
The Egyptian goddess Wadjet and god Horus are associated with the eye symbol with eyebrow, line swirl, and teardrop under the eye. It is intended to protect the pharaoh and ward off evil spirits. In this jewelry, the Eye appears inside of a pyramid surmounted by the ankh, symbol of life. Base color is antiqued pewter with red, blue and green details. A glistening rhinestone appears at the center of the eye.
Wear this Egyptian Costume Jewelry at your next halloween party or seance.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T29230.
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 1/8 in L x 3/4 in W.
- Pendant necklace measures 1 1/2 in L x 1 1/2 in W.
- Pendant comes on a rubber necklace with secure claw clasp. Length is adjustable from 14 3/4 to 16 in long. PN T29240.
We Also Recommend
Myrrh Egyptian Earthy Licorice Essential Fragrance Oils by FlairesPN# L-313
Hathor Protector of Women Egyptian Goddess Statue 9.5HPN# T63970
Isis Egyptian Winged Goddess Ankh Shaped Gold Tone and Rhinestone Costume NecklacePN# T29100
Only 4 left
Osiris the God of Vegetation Egyptian Art Miniature Statue Teaching 3.5HPN# E-321GP