Poseidon Jupiter Greek God of the Sea Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-112
Poseidon (Jupiter) was God of the Mediterranean Sea.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Athena Parthenon Greek Goddess Holding Nike Statue Gold Details 11.75HPN#T112660
Only 1 left
Birth of Venus from Shell by Botticelli Greek Garden Statue 26HPN#4908AS
Nike Winged Greek Roman Victory of Samothrace Statue, Assorted SizesPN#T87860
Poseidon Neptune Portrait Mask Garden Wall Plaque Hanging 18HPN#7358WEA