Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks - 3 PACKPN# F-073
Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks by Flaires. The laurel is the main ingredient of this incense, which symbolizes glory and victory, and is used as incense in divination rituals from ancient Roman times.
- Olfactory family: Rugged, herb
- Components: Verbena, cypress, laurel.
- Esoteric Use: victory, divination.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-073)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
Virgil in the Aeneid comments that when Aeneas and the exiled Trojans came to Roman lands, it was called Laurentium or "land of laurels." This is how it seems that after choosing the wolf as the main symbol of their homeland, the Romans took the laurel as a symbol of victory.
We Also Recommend
Augustus Caesar of Primaporta Statue Lifesize Garden Statuary 64HPN# 4744AS
Greek Discus Thrower Standing Statue Lifesize Garden Statuary 71HPN# 4735AS
Flying Mercury Hermes by Giovanni da Bologna Bronze Finish 14.5HPN# T31410
Parthenon Frieze Riders on Horses Garden Wall Relief Hanging 58WPN# 8230WH