Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks - 3 PACKPN# F-073
Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks by Flaires. The laurel is the main ingredient of this incense, which symbolizes glory and victory, and is used as incense in divination rituals from ancient Roman times.
- Olfactory family: Rugged, herb
- Components: Verbena, cypress, laurel.
- Esoteric Use: victory, divination.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-073)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
Virgil in the Aeneid comments that when Aeneas and the exiled Trojans came to Roman lands, it was called Laurentium or "land of laurels." This is how it seems that after choosing the wolf as the main symbol of their homeland, the Romans took the laurel as a symbol of victory.
We Also Recommend
Flying Mercury Hermes by Giovanni da Bologna Bronze Finish 14.5HPN# T31410
Demosthenes Greek Orator Standing Garden Statue Lifesize 80HPN# 4748AS
Venus with Apple by Thorwaldsen 53H Garden StatuaryPN# TAL443_53WH
Greek Victory Chariot Race with Quadriga Four Horses Olympic Wall Hanging 20LPN# T88140