Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks - 3 PACKPN# F-073
Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks by Flaires. The laurel is the main ingredient of this incense, which symbolizes glory and victory, and is used as incense in divination rituals from ancient Roman times.
- Olfactory family: Rugged, herb
- Components: Verbena, cypress, laurel.
- Esoteric Use: victory, divination.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-073)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
Virgil in the Aeneid comments that when Aeneas and the exiled Trojans came to Roman lands, it was called Laurentium or "land of laurels." This is how it seems that after choosing the wolf as the main symbol of their homeland, the Romans took the laurel as a symbol of victory.
We Also Recommend
Dionysiac Festival Friezes Set of 2 48HPN#NG9336555
Only 6 left
Poseidon Greek God Face Wall Sculpture 17HPN#DS201471
Greek God Poseidon Face with Long Beard Wall Sculpture 17HPN#NE30607
Roman Moon Goddess Diana Statue by Pierre Le Faguays 12.5HPN#QL134713