Egyptian Iris of Tanis Ancient Recipe Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-070
Ancient Egyptian Iris from Tanis Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to a particular flower scent popular in the ancient Egyptian city of Tanis located on the north-eastern bank of the Nile River.
The iris scent was was made by mixing base oil, mixed with macerated iris flowers. The Egyptians used to dye it with the plant moth of dyes (Alkanna Tinctoria). The fragrance enriched over time with its peak perfume emerging twenty years after manufacturing.
- Olfactory family: Floral
- Components: Iris, Magnolia, Lilac, Carnation, Benjui
- Esoteric Use: Protector bad spirits, preserve love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-070)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Opium Dream Relaxation Cinnamon Sandalwood Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-066
Amber of Baltic Good Wishes Come True Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-029
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-083
Ceylon Asian Cinnamon Mythos Positive Energy Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-027