Japanese Samurai Koh Zen Sandalwood Cherry Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-065
Japanese Traditional Koh-Zen Scent of the Samurais Incense Sticks by Flaires. Samurai warriors were members of the powerful military caste in feudal Japan. They were the defenders of territory, tradition, and power.
- Olfactory family: vegetation
- Components: aloe, cherry, sandalwood
- Esoteric Use: protection, conjure strength.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-065)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Patchouli Mythos Clairvoyance Wealth Incense Sticks / Lot of 12 Packs / AS Is no returns atticPN#F26-12PK-DAM
Egyptian Cedar with Citrus Fragrance Oil and Incense Sticks by Flaires BundlePN#kit_F081-L312
Egyptian Royal Perfume Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks Rose Cinnamon by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-079
Only 9 left
Babylonian Garden Mesopotamian Incense Sticks Orange Blossoms Jasmine by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-020