Apollo Phoebus Greek God of Sun and Music Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-103
Apollo (Phoebus) was the God of the Sun and Music.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Garden Roman Corinthian Capital Architectural Table 48x48x32HPN#NE70505
Regular price $1,822.86 USD $1,822.86 USD
Only 6 left
Two Horses Rearing Wall Hanging Sculpture Relief 29HPN#OM-AT017
Regular price $240.71 USD $240.71 USD
Lion Head Animal Wall Hanging with Origami Planes 14HPN#OM-AT012
Regular price $77.72 USD $77.72 USD
Classical Boy Sitting on Architecture Ledge Garden Statue 21HPN#OM-AT007
Regular price $107.68 USD $107.68 USD