Apollo Phoebus Greek God of Sun and Music Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-103
Apollo (Phoebus) was the God of the Sun and Music.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Geopolitical Child Grande Set Watches Birth of New Human by Salvador Dali, Assorted SizesPN#SD03
Horus Egyptian Costume Pewter Pendant Charm NecklacePN#MNL-507
Only 1 left
Butterfly and Flowers in Wreath Green Magenta Blue Stained Glass Window 25.5HPN#TF7748
Only 4 left
Thornwood Manor Victorian Dressing Mirror Handcarved Mahogany with Drawer 74HPN#AF7245
Only 1 left