Artemis Diana Greek Goddess of Moon and Hunt Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-107
Artemis (Diana) was the virgin Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Lawyers Scales of Justice Legal Law School Judge Men Silk Tie 3.8W - navyPN# 10001
Only 2 left
Roman Gladiator Helmet Pewter SPQR Pin Badge Tie Tack 1HPN# 10053
Young Poseidon W/ Dolphins Fountain Os3-NrPN# KY21065
The Kiss Statue Lovers Kissing by Auguste Rodin, Assorted SizesPN# RO02