Hades Pluto Greek God of Underworld and Death Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-109
Hades (Pluto) was the God of the Underworld and Death.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Mary and Jesus Icon with Miraculous Cures from Rose Petals Wall Relief 9HPN#R-018SP
Dark Brown Bear with Head Down Animal Statue by Pompon 6.25WPN#POM07
Black Panther Walking Statue by Smooth Sided Animal by Pompon 11.5WPN#POM08
Owl Glass Dome Desk Paperweight by Albrecht Durer 3WPN#PDUR2
Only 2 left