Parisian Posters Lautrec Steinlen Belle Epoque Bar Drink Glass Coasters Set of 4PN# CS09PAR
Decorate your coffee table with glass drink bar coasters of the Parisian Belle Epoque Posters. Each drink coaster shows a different lithograph that would have hung in turn of the century Paris -- Steinlen Chat Noir, Steinlen Rooster, Toulouse Lautrec Moulin Rouge, and Toulouse Lautrec Ambassador. The yellows and blacks of these images will add a Parisian old world flair to your table setting.
Towards the end of the 19th century lithographed posters developed into a fully-fledged, very popular art form, primarily in the Montmartre district of Paris. Steinlen, who was socially committed, and particularly the eccentric aristocrat Toulouse Lautrec made a major contribution too with their work for Le Moulin Rouge and the cabaret Le Chat Noir.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
We Also Recommend
Athena Owl on Branch Enamel Color Pendent Necklace for Kids - PewterPN#APD-129
Only 1 left
Doctor Reading X-ray Statue Medical Profession 13HPN#PRO09
Only 3 left
Man On The Moon Astronaut Statue Lifesize 74HPN#NE180011
Only 3 left
Butterfly and Flowers in Wreath Green Magenta Blue Stained Glass Window 25.5HPN#TF7748
Only 4 left