Vermeer Paintings Glass Drink Bar Coffee Table Coasters Set of 4 with Storage StandPN# CS02VER
Decorate your coffee table with glass drink coasters by your favorite Northern Renaissance masterpiece artist -- Johannes Vermeer (1632-1675). Each drink coaster shows a different famous painting -- Girl with the Pearl Earring, The Milkmaid, Girl Reading a Letter at an Open Window, and a street scene. The colors are vibrant and will add a pop of color to your table setting.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
Although Vermeer is now considered one of the greatest painters of the Dutch Golden Age, very little is known about his life. Initially, Vermeer painted large history pieces as did many of his contemporaries. However, he soon focused on the interiors which would later make him famous. He was commissioned to create the latter by a select group of collectors. The works were expensive because Vermeer could paint no more than three of them per year. He was rapidly forgotten after his death, only to be rediscovered in the 19th century.
We Also Recommend
Mucha Arts Dance and Music Women Belle Epoque Ceramic Tealight Candleholder 5.75HPN#TC08MU
Only 6 left
Escher Air Water Birds Fish Tessellations Ceramic Oval Black White Flower Vase 10.5HPN#SDA48
Knight and Horse Wearing Armor Statue Philadelphia Museum of Art 14.25HPN#ARM01
Only 4 left
Mondrian Abstract Paintings Bar Drink Glass Coasters Set of 4PN#CS19MON
Only 7 left