Zeus Jupiter Greek God of the Sky Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-101
Zeus (Jupiter) was the God of the Sky and ruler of Olympus.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Devil On Night Chair Eating Human Statue by Hieronymus Bosch, Assorted SizesPN#JB07
Helmeted Bird Demonic Monster from Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch 4.75LPN#JB11
Tree Man Large Detailed Fantasy Man with Boat Shoes by Hieronymus Bosch 9HPN#JB21
Owl Headed Dancer Fantasy Figurine with Many Legs by Hieronymus Bosch 6.25HPN#JB28
Only 2 left