Greek Fluted Column Pedestal Display, Assorted SizesPN# 8486-39WHT
The classical architectural column is a timeless statement of old world charm. It has been used in public buildings, grand mansions, and interior home design to evoke a past age of elegance and the origins of democracy. This Architectural Column has the traditional round shape with ridges and a square base. Replacing the capital top is a place to place your prized sculpture, flower pot, lamp or glass top. (PN 8486)
- Columns are individually hand cast and hand finished.
- Pictured in Ochre White Wash Finish.
- Made from reinforced plaster.
- Comes in a variety of sizes: 39, 30, 24, 18, 12 inches tall.
- Made to Order. Ships in 2 to 4 Weeks. No Rush Delivery.
Sizes and weights from largest to smallest:
- Size: 39 in H, Top 9 3/4 in diameter, Base 11 in square. Weight: 35 lbs. Console height Greek or Roman column.
- Size: 30 in H, Top 9 3/4 in diameter, Base 11 in square. Weight: 30 lbs.Console height column for object display on one or as a glass console with purchase of two.
- Size: 24 in H, Top 9 3/4 in diameter, Base 11 in square. Weight: 25 lbs. Classical column adapted for object display. Steady square base.
- Size: 18 in H, Top 9 3/4 in diameter, Base 11 in square. Weight: 22 lbs. End table height classical world column for object display or glass top.
- SIze: 12 in H, Top 9 3/4 in diameter, Base 11 in square. Weight: 20 lbs. Low height column with wide square base.
Click link to Read Frequently Asked Questions and See Color Finishes
We Also Recommend
Architectural Fluted Column Display with Square Base 36HPN#8482WHT
Riser Classical Scroll Column Capital for Table or Statue Base, Assorted SizesPN#10039WHT-8
Neoclassical Ladies Trio Chatsworth Manor Sculptural Pedestal Display Base 28HPN#KY992