Empire Ionic Capital Column Pedestal Base for Glass Top 29HPN# HP516OG
These Empire Ionic Column Pedestal Table Base is based on Greek and Roman examples but is a modified form made popular during the Napoleonic period. Named an "Empire style pedestal", it has a sleek smooth sided round column surmounted by an oversized ionic capital. The base too has an oversized design element -- an oversized square riser. These columns reflect the simplified forms of the orders of architecture that became prevelent during this period. (PN HP516)
- Interior design quality, made from reinforced plaster, 25 lbs each.
- Measures 29 in H, top: 8 in x 8.25 in, base 10 in x 10 in.
- Shown in ochre with gray wash finish but other finishes are available.
- Recommended glass size for (1) 10 to 14 inch square or round.
- For a pair: 12 in x 42 in (shown) to 14 in x 48 in.
- Glass not included. Recommended 1/2 in to 3/4 in thick.
- Made to order in USA. Ships in 3 to 5 weeks.
Click link to Read Frequently Asked Questions and See Color Finishes
We Also Recommend
Empire Ionic Capital Column Pedestal Base for Glass Top 44HPN#HP515OG
Twin Baby Satyrs Dining Table Base or Plant Stand for Glass Top 28.25HPN#HP136OG
Roaring Lion Fountain Garden Wall Fountain Piped Italian Classical Style Cement 16 in H x 11 in WPN#HP-3535
Fountain Basin for Garden Wall Italian Lavabo Classical Style Cement 13H x 18WPN#HP-7709