Botticelli Birth of Venus Glass Tealight Candleholder 2.3HPN# TL07BOT
Glass candle holder with Botticelli's renaissance painting Birth of Venus. Venus Aphrodite appears at front as Zephyr the wind god blows from the back. This desktop sized candle holder has a cavity at top to hold a tea light candle which comes with the purchase. It would make a lovely birthday party favor or spring party present.
- Measures: 2.3 in x 2.5 in W x 2.5 in D.
- Weighs 10 oz.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection. (PN TL07BOT)
- Four-color printing of a masterpiece painting on all sides.
- Comes with a color description card.
- Gift boxed with a sateen lining.
Sandro Botticelli was born in Florence. He was part of the Florentine school whose patron was Lorenzo de Medici. The Birth of Venus illustrates the goddess being born fully-grown from the sea arriving on a sea shell. Zephyr blows her to shore. Emulating classical sculpture, she appears nude but modest covering herself.
We Also Recommend
Kandinsky Counter Gravitation Abstract Geometric Black Museum Art Ceramic Flower Vase 9.5HPN#SDA45