Napoleon Bees Jewelry inspired by French Royalty, Assorted OptionsPN# 7525-CLIP
Napoleon's Golden Bees on these jewelry pieces are inspired by the bee motif embroidered on the canopy of Emperor Napoleon I's throne (Napoleon 1er Empereur des Francois, Roi d'Italie) from circa 1805. It was designed by Jean-Francois Garneray (1755-1837).
The Bee is a symbol of immortality and resurrection. It was considered the oldest emblem of the sovereigns of France and was chosen to link each successive royal dynasty to the origins of France.
Made from 24 Karat gold plate over pewter with very nice quality. Some have carnelian beads as pictured.
- cufflinks 0.6 inch x 0.7 inch each (PN 6711)
- clip earrings 0.6 inch x 0.7 inch each (PN 7525-CLIP)
- bracelet 7.5 in L (PN 7524)
- pin brooch 3/4 inch x 1 1/8 inch (PN 6712)
- pierced dangle earrings 0.5 in W x 0.75 in L (PN 7525)
We Also Recommend
Roman SPQR Military Eagle Ancient Rome Pin Pinback Badge Gold PlatedPN# 10025
Byzantine Round Ornate Pattern Garnet Cufflinks with Elegant Backs 0.8WPN# 7819
Greek Athenian Soldier Helmet Pewter Pin Pinback Badge Tie Tack 1HPN# 10055
Only 9 left