Pyramid Wedjet Eye of Horus Egyptian Pewter Unisex Costume Earrings and NecklacePN# T29230
The Egyptian goddess Wadjet and god Horus are associated with the eye symbol with eyebrow, line swirl, and teardrop under the eye. It is intended to protect the pharaoh and ward off evil spirits. In this jewelry, the Eye appears inside of a pyramid surmounted by the ankh, symbol of life. Base color is antiqued pewter with red, blue and green details. A glistening rhinestone appears at the center of the eye.
Wear this Egyptian Costume Jewelry at your next halloween party or seance.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T29230.
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 1/8 in L x 3/4 in W.
- Pendant necklace measures 1 1/2 in L x 1 1/2 in W.
- Pendant comes on a rubber necklace with secure claw clasp. Length is adjustable from 14 3/4 to 16 in long. PN T29240.
We Also Recommend
Owl Athena Minerva Roman Costume Drop Dangle Earrings Gold Finish .5LPN#10061
Tudor Rose English Royalty Monarchy Renaissance Costume Pendant Necklace and Earrings SetPN#kit_10066-8834
Mother Goddess Infinite Circle Arms and Streamlined Body Dangle Sterling Silver EarringsPN#SER-124
Only 3 left
Alien Skull UFO Extraterrestrial Unisex Pendant Necklace with FREE Alien EarringsPN#kit_T23290-T23370