Hades Pluto Greek God of Underworld and Death Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-109
Hades (Pluto) was the God of the Underworld and Death.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Renaissance Crucifix Cross Two-Sided Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 2.75LPN#LOG-113
Only 2 left
Taureg Cross Berber Four Directions Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 1.25LPN#LOG-107
Only 2 left
Ethiopian Cross Four Directions Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 2.4LPN#LOG-106
Only 3 left
Cross of Jerusalem Four Arms with Eight Points Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 1.5LPN#LOG-105
Only 4 left