Hermes Mercury Greek Messenger of Gods Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-111
Hermes (Mercury) was Messenger of the gods, God of travelers, thieves and good luck. Also, he was the Inventor of the lyre, numbers and the alphabet.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Renaissance Crucifix Cross Two-Sided Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 2.75LPN#LOG-113
Only 2 left
Taureg Cross Berber Four Directions Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 1.25LPN#LOG-107
Only 4 left
Ethiopian Cross Four Directions Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 2.4LPN#LOG-106
Cross of Jerusalem Four Arms with Eight Points Pendant Pewter Unisex Charm Necklace 1.5LPN#LOG-105
Only 1 left