Napoleon Bees Jewelry inspired by French Royalty, Assorted OptionsPN# 7525-CLIP
Napoleon's Golden Bees on these jewelry pieces are inspired by the bee motif embroidered on the canopy of Emperor Napoleon I's throne (Napoleon 1er Empereur des Francois, Roi d'Italie) from circa 1805. It was designed by Jean-Francois Garneray (1755-1837).
The Bee is a symbol of immortality and resurrection. It was considered the oldest emblem of the sovereigns of France and was chosen to link each successive royal dynasty to the origins of France.
Made from 24 Karat gold plate over pewter with very nice quality. Some have carnelian beads as pictured.
- cufflinks 0.6 inch x 0.7 inch each (PN 6711)
- clip earrings 0.6 inch x 0.7 inch each (PN 7525-CLIP)
- bracelet 7.5 in L (PN 7524)
- pin brooch 3/4 inch x 1 1/8 inch (PN 6712)
- pierced dangle earrings 0.5 in W x 0.75 in L (PN 7525)
We Also Recommend
Faberge Byzantine Double-Headed Eagle Pin / PendantPN#4039
Birds Five Sitting on Perch Brooch Pin by GiacomelliPN#4041
Klimt The Kiss Pin Brooch Eternal Love by Gustav Klimt Gold Plated 1.75HPN#5049
Butterfly Pin Brooch with Blue and Green Enamel 2.1WPN#5487