Apollo Phoebus Greek God of Sun and Music Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-103
Apollo (Phoebus) was the God of the Sun and Music.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Macedonian Star of Alexander the Great Royal Symbol Necklace, Assorted ColorsPN#7266-gold
Napoleon Bees Jewelry inspired by French Royalty, Assorted OptionsPN#7525-CLIP
SPQR Roman Victory Pendant Necklace Gaming Educational Ancient RomePN#8819RED
Only 5 left