Hermes Mercury Greek Messenger of Gods Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-111
Hermes (Mercury) was Messenger of the gods, God of travelers, thieves and good luck. Also, he was the Inventor of the lyre, numbers and the alphabet.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Roman Gladiator Helmet Pewter SPQR Pin Badge Tie Tack 1HPN#10053
Ganesh Hindu Color Ceramic Unisex Pendant NecklacePN#CERA-102
Only 1 left
Simply Peace Pendant Necklace with Peace Crystal CharmPN#7106
Only 1 left
Roman Dangle Earrings, 24 Karat gold-plate over pewterPN#6719