Zeus Jupiter Greek God of the Sky Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-101
Zeus (Jupiter) was the God of the Sky and ruler of Olympus.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Dionysus Bacchus Greek God of Wine and Fertility Olympians Bronze Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1H - BronzePN#BZP-873
Dog Scottish Terrier Scottie Portrait Dog Pin Badge Tie Tack Pewter 1.25LPN#TSDOGPIN
Egyptian Nefer Shape Hieroglyph Drop Dangle Earrings 1.25LPN#7831
Dragonfly Pin Brooch Enamel Tiffany Orange 2.1HPN#T517740-OR