Bastet Cat Egyptian with Ankh Dangle Color Costume Earrings and Necklace -
The Egyptian goddess Bastet is celebrated though imagery of cats. The black cat pendant necklace with matching dangle earrings is a colorful shiny tribute to her powers. The cat looks forward with portrait face and colored necklace highlighted by an ankh. The necklace has a second dangling winged scarab charm. Base color is gold with black, green and red details.
Dress up like the Egyptian Goddess Cat at your next Egyptian party.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T23260
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 3/4 in L x 3/4 in W. Cat alone is 1 1/8 in L.
- Pendant necklace measures 1 7/8 in L x 3/4 in W.
- Pendant comes on a rubber necklace with secure claw clasp. Length is adjustable from 14 3/4 to 16 in long. PN T26740.
We Also Recommend
Scarab Cartouche with Red Cabachon Egyptian Pharaoh Unisex Costume Jewelry Pendant Necklace
Skeletons Dancing or Scaring Day of Dead Dia de los Muertos Halloween Men Silk Tie 3.8W
Meditation Buddha Thangka Ceremonial Wall Hanging Scroll Paper and Silk 46.5H - 6611
Love Word Written with Heart Indy Style Handmade Craft Necklace