Bastet Cat Egyptian with Ankh Dangle Color Costume Earrings and NecklacePN# T23260
The Egyptian goddess Bastet is celebrated though imagery of cats. The black cat pendant necklace with matching dangle earrings is a colorful shiny tribute to her powers. The cat looks forward with portrait face and colored necklace highlighted by an ankh. The necklace has a second dangling winged scarab charm. Base color is gold with black, green and red details.
Dress up like the Egyptian Goddess Cat at your next Egyptian party.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T23260
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 3/4 in L x 3/4 in W. Cat alone is 1 1/8 in L.
- Pendant necklace measures 1 7/8 in L x 3/4 in W.
- Pendant comes on a rubber necklace with secure claw clasp. Length is adjustable from 14 3/4 to 16 in long. PN T26740.
We Also Recommend
Baseball Signatures 1902 to 1939 Sports History Men Silk Neck Tie 3.8WPN# 8826
Athena Owl on Branch Enamel Color Pendent Necklace for KidsPN# APD-129