Cleopatra Lotus Flower Egyptian Pewter Unisex Costume Earrings and NecklacePN# T24380
The Lotus Flower appears as the large motif on this Egyptian necklace and earrings. Multiple blooming flowers dangle from a red rising sun. The adaptation is a stylized linear element similar to wall carvings and hieroglyphs associated with the pharaoh and his queen of ancient Egypt. Base color is gold with red, blue and green details.
Wear this Egyptian Costume Jewelry when you dress up as Cleopatra at your next halloween party or Night on the Nile party.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T24380.
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 7/8 in L x 3/4 in W.
- Pendant necklace measures 2 in L x 1 7/8 in W.
- Pendant comes on a rubber necklace with secure claw clasp. Length is adjustable from 14 3/4 to 16 in long. PN T24370.
- NOTE: the pendant is a really nice large size and will be easily seen on a black or white fabric.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Guardian Statue Wearing Khat from King Tutankhamun Tomb 8HPN# E-170GP
Vexed Man with Sour Expression Caricature Study Statue by Messerschmidt, Assorted SizesPN# ME04