Lucius Cornelius Balbus in Toga Roman Statue Lifesize 82H - 4734PN# 4734AS
Originally from Spain, Lucius Cornelius Balbus rose to prominence in Rome during the 1st century in the military. Given citizenship by Pompey, Balbus helped to form the First Triumvirate (Pompey, Caesar, and Crassus) in 60 BC. In a political coup, the conservative party charged him with obtaining citizenship illegally. However, defended by Cicero, he was acquitted. After Caesar's death and during the reign of Octavian (later Augustus), Balbus was made the first foreign-born Roman consul.
- Size: 82 in H x 26 in W x 26 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 100 - 125 lbs est.
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery via freight truck to continental US only.
We Also Recommend
Monet Woman with Parasol Umbrella Pastel Colors Print Poster Canvas, Assorted SizesPN# CM2163-16P
Van Gogh Oleanders Flowers in Vase Pink Green Woven Wall Hanging Museum Tapestry 53x38PN# 2427-WH
Aphrodite Venus Genetrix Garden Statue Lifesize 67HPN# 4747AS
Zebra Silhouette on Africa Continent African Decor Brown Black Woven Wall Tapestry 53x38PN# 1600-WH