Nike of Samothrace Statue Greek Roman Winged Victory Grande 72H - 4323PN# 4323AS
Decorate your garden with this lovely goddess! The goddess of victory, Nike, is here shown landing with wings outstretched, torso slightly twisted and fluttering drapery. The theatrical movement of her form and clothing is characteristic of the Hellenistic Baroque, a popular artistic style during the second century BC. Originally she stood on the prow of a ship, itself set in a reflecting pool of water at the top of a cliff.
- Size: 72 in H x 60 in W x 27 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery via freight truck to continental US only.
We Also Recommend
Van Gogh Oleanders Flowers in Vase Pink Green Woven Wall Hanging Museum Tapestry 53x38PN#2427-WH
Due Cigno Settee Double Chair Wood with Celadon Jacquard Upholstery 51.5WPN#AF1111
Lady with Unicorn Mon Seul Desir Desire Woven Wall Tapestry 62WPN#T67000
Thornwood Manor Victorian Dressing Mirror Handcarved Mahogany with Drawer 74HPN#AF7245
Only 4 left