Parthenon Two Horsemen Garden Wall Hanging Relief Grande 65WPN# 3880AS
This wall relief is taken from the continuous frieze on the interior walls of the Parthenon in Athens. It illustrates a procession of horsemen as part of the Panathenaic Festival, an annual tribute to Athena who was the patron deity of Athens and of this building. The Parthenon was constructed in Athens by Pericles between 447 and 432 BC. It is the centerpiece of a collection of buildings on the Acropolis from the Classical Greek epoch.
- Size: 65 in W x 42 in H x 5 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 25 - 35 lbs est.
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery to continental US only via freight truck.
We Also Recommend
Roman Germanicus of Kleomenes Statue Lifesize Garden Statuary 80HPN# 4736AWH
Venus de Milo (Aphrodite de Melos) Statue Lifesize Garden Statuary or Home Decor 72HPN# 4726WH
The Kiss by Klimt Tapestry Woven with Gold, Assorted SizesPN# 6781