Van Gogh Vase with Twelve Sunflowers Wall Art Hanging Museum Woven Tapestry, Assorted SizesPN# 6840-WH
Flowers of the Sun is based on Vincent Van Gogh's original, Vase with Twelve Sunflowers, painted in 1889. We have well captured the beauty, detail, and lush color hues of Van Gogh's Masterpiece, in 100% cotton, woven textile wall art. Gorgeous golden sunflowers, rich in warm, inviting tones. Certain to bring a spot of sunshine into your living space.
- Painting adapted into a woven tapestry (not screen printed) on a jacquard loom.
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Made in USA.
- Hang using brass furniture tacks (included) for a modern snug to wall look. Or the tapestry has a rod pocket sewn on back for a traditional look.
- NOTE: Rod not included.
- Measures 36 in W x 53 in L.
- Measures 31 in W x 55 in L.
- Measures 44 in W x 63 in L.
We Also Recommend
Bayeux Harold and William Battle of Hastings Woven Wall Tapestry 76WPN#T22650
Peace Sign Peace Word Brown Taupe Gold Bohemian Boho Square Print Poster Canvas, Assorted SizesPN#BRG6271-12P
Monet Waterlilies Nympheas Blue Green Print Poster Canvas, Assorted SizesPN#CM2078-16P
Three Graces by Botticelli Renaissance Painting as Woven Wall Tapestry 53HPN#6796