General Hands Clasped Terracotta Warriors Xian Archaeological Statue, Assorted SizesPN# 8020-10
Reproduction of one of the famous terracotta warrior statues found in Xian. As one of the greatest archaeological discoveries, this terra cotta warrior statue replicates the delicate and personalized details of one of the thousands of army statues uncovered. It is imported from China, made out of the material of the original -- terra-cotta, and handsomely finished to appear recently unearthed. This particular statue illustrates the General.Statue replica is made from terra cotta clay, black gray with an aged wash.
Available in different sizes:
- Small: approx. 10 in H. PN 8020-10.
- Medium: 14 in H x 4.5 in W x 4 in D. PN 8020-14
- Large: 19.25 in H x 5.5 W x 5 in D. 6-7 lbs. PN 8020-20
- Extra Large: approx. 38 in H. Weighs 75 lbs. PN 8020-38. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Lifesize: approx. 60 in H. Weighs 400 lbs. PN 8020-60, freight delivery to USA only. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for truck delivery.
Terracotta Warriors Archaeological Discovery:
More than 2,200 years ago, China's first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, in search of immortality and eternal power, ordered the construction of a vast underground army of 8,000 life-size terracotta warriors. For 36 years, thousands of laborers worked on this project. Each of the terra cotta soldiers has a unique and distinctive face. It is thought that real soldiers served as models. Formal excavation began in 1974 and will continue for many more years. Located in the city of XI An, China, (Xian, Xi-An) annually the site is visited by more than 2 million tourists.
We Also Recommend
John F Kennedy JFK USA American US President Portrait Bust 9.25HPN#T90740
Dali Winged Fantasy Swan Statue For Bacchanale Ballet Surrealism by Salvador Dali 7WPN#SD08