Frank Lloyd Wright Sprite Garden Statue with Baton, Assorted SizesPN# 4718
Maid in the Mud Sprite with Baton. This Maid In The Mud Garden Sprite is a certified reproduction of one of the many such sculptures designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (1913), and sculpted by Alfonzo Ianelli, that adorned the walls of Midway Gardens, Chicago, Illinois--a German-styled entertainment complex with restaurants, terraces, gardens, and even a pool. This particular Sprite with Baton overlooked one of the dance floors--gazing down her serene expression on the party goers as a living ornament of architecture. These stone ornaments are hand-made, using the centuries old dry-casting method. This provides a finish that closely resembles natural quarried stone. The designs shown are reproductions authenticated by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Statue replicas cast in reconstituted stone, suitable for interior and exterior use. Grey color chip sample shown with pictures.
- Small: 4718 small desktop statue, measures 12"H x 3"W x 2.5"D, 2 lbs.
- Large: 8817 sculpture measures, 31"H x 6"W x 7"D, 42 lbs.
- Large Base Only: 3572, base measures 11"H x 10.75"W x 8"D, 38 lbs.
- Large Statue with Base: 4719, 42"H. 80 lbs. 2 pieces.
- Grande: 4475 measures 64"H x 11"W x 14"D, 360 lbs. Delivery to Continental US Only.
- Grande Base Only: 4934, measures 22"H x 21"W x 21"L, 280 lbs. Delivery to Continental US Only.
- Grande Statue with Base: 8818, measures 86 in H. 2 pieces. Delivery to Continental US Only.
We Also Recommend
Eve in the Garden of Paradise Shielding Face Garden Statue by Rodin 36.5HPN#KY1464
Silver Pharaoh Kneeling Egyptian Servant Side Butler Table 36.5HPN#NE43588
Only 4 left
Power of Books Sculptural Pedestal Display Column 39HPN#KY70738
Only 4 left
Tivoli Gardens Roman Hadrian Inspired Shell Spa Garden Stool 33.5H Next Deliv AprilPN#NE80167
Only 8 left