Scamozzi Classical Column Cocktail Table Base 18HPN# T39800WHT
Vincenzo Scamozzi, a 17th century Italian architect, altered the classic Ionic capital by placing the scroll shaped volutes at a 45 degree angle. The Scamozzi capital has graced the top of columns for almost four centuries.
**Cocktail table is the shorter base in the picture, at right**
- Capital base measures 18 inches H. The top is 15 3/4 in x 15 3/4 in and the base is 11 1/4 x 11 1/4 in. Weighs 47 lbs.
- Interior design quality, made from reinforced plaster. PN T39800.
- One holds glass 24 in to 36 in. Pair holds 18 in x 66 to 24 in x 66 in.
- Suggested glass: 1/2 in to 3/4 in thick.
- Finish shown: ochre with gray wash. (glass not included).
- Made to order. Ships in 2 to 4 weeks via Fedex or UPS.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Rameses II Isis Cocktail Table Base with Glass 20HPN# NG30623
Art Nouveau Maidens with Vines Side End Table Base 18HPN# T60300OG
Power Of Books Side Table Books Stacked with Glass Top Library Librarian Gift 21HPN# NG32069
Only 2 left