Van Gogh Vase with Twelve Sunflowers Wall Art Hanging Museum Woven Tapestry, Assorted SizesPN# 6840-WH
Flowers of the Sun is based on Vincent Van Gogh's original, Vase with Twelve Sunflowers, painted in 1889. We have well captured the beauty, detail, and lush color hues of Van Gogh's Masterpiece, in 100% cotton, woven textile wall art. Gorgeous golden sunflowers, rich in warm, inviting tones. Certain to bring a spot of sunshine into your living space.
- Painting adapted into a woven tapestry (not screen printed) on a jacquard loom.
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Made in USA.
- Hang using brass furniture tacks (included) for a modern snug to wall look. Or the tapestry has a rod pocket sewn on back for a traditional look.
- NOTE: Rod not included.
- Measures 36 in W x 53 in L.
- Measures 31 in W x 55 in L.
- Measures 44 in W x 63 in L.
We Also Recommend
Four Zebras Drink from Stream Close View of Heads Pictorial Black White Woven Wall Tapestry 52x34PN#5324-WH
Four Women Linked in Arms Showing Unity Strength Togetherness Orange Red Green Woven Wall Tapestry 31x31PN#5862-WH
Zebra Silhouette on Africa Continent African Decor Brown Black Woven Wall Tapestry 53x38PN#1600-WH
Elephants with Calfs African Animals Brown Black Woven Wall Tapestry 53x38PN#1504-WH