Abraham Lincoln US President Portrait Statue Standing on Pedestal with Quote 13.5HPN# 8647
Abraham Lincoln Standing On Pedestal is a nice addition to your American Presidential Collection and a great gift for a Civil War collector. In this Abraham Lincoln portrait, he is standing on a beautiful base with his famous quotes written on all four sides and a name plate at front.
- Made from cold cast bronze (bronze powder and resin). Weighs 2.9 lbs.
- Measures 13.5 in H x 4.25 in W x 3.75 in D (including pedestal as pictured). PN 8647.
- Front: Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
- Right: America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Left: You can fool all the people same of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time.
- Back: In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
About Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809-April 15,1865):
As the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln's strong conviction and leadership successfully ended what he termed "half-slave, half-free" state of the nation, freeing over three million slaves in the confederate territory with the Emancipation Proclamation. His powerful and most quoted speech in American history, the Gettysburg Address of 1836 stated how a country must be dedicated to human freedom in order to survive. Lincoln remains as one of the most revered and loved US president in people's hearts.
We Also Recommend
Statue Of Liberty Head with Crown Green Wall Hanging American USA Tribute 19HPN#DB392020
Uncle Sam Yankee Doodle Dandy Butler Pedestal Sculptural Table 14 x 32HPN#EU9341
Saguaro Cactus Arizona Desert Sculptural Side Table 12.5 x 20.5HPN#JQ11706
American Patriot Bald Eagle Red White Blue US Flag Stained Glass Window 18.5H x 24WPN#TF817