Ankh Egyptian Color Costume Dangle Earrings and Pendant NecklacePN# T24500
The Ankh is the ancient Egyptian symbol of life. It is often carried by the gods crossed over their chest to bring forth life and protect the pharaoh. Celebrate life with these charming dangle earrings. The ankh has a base color of gold decorated with the colors of turquoise, red, and blue. There is a red rhinestone at center which catches the light.
Wear this Egyptian Costume Jewelry when you dress up as Egyptian Queen at your next halloween party or Night on the Nile party.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T24380.
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 3/4 in L x 1/2 in W. Ankh alone is 1 in L.
- Necklace cord measures 14.75 in to 16 in L. Adjustable rubber cord with claw closure.
- Pendant Ankh is 2 in L x 1 in W. PN T24490
We Also Recommend
Tiryac Recipe Egyptian Essential Fragrance Oils by FlairesPN# L-309
Egyptian Sage Eucalyptus Essential Fragrance Oils by FlairesPN# L-317
Egyptian Isis Tealight Candleholder with Wings Fanning Flame 7.5HPN# E-353SP
Anubis God of the Dead Egyptian Relief, Marble Base 9HPN# E-110SPM