Ankh Egyptian Color Costume Dangle Earrings and Pendant NecklacePN# T24500-kit
The Ankh is the ancient Egyptian symbol of life. It is often carried by the gods crossed over their chest to bring forth life and protect the pharaoh. Celebrate life with these charming dangle earrings. The ankh has a base color of gold decorated with the colors of turquoise, red, and blue. There is a red rhinestone at center which catches the light.
Wear this Egyptian Costume Jewelry when you dress up as Egyptian Queen at your next halloween party or Night on the Nile party.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T24380.
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 3/4 in L x 1/2 in W. Ankh alone is 1 in L.
- Necklace cord measures 14.75 in to 16 in L. Adjustable rubber cord with claw closure.
- Pendant Ankh is 2 in L x 1 in W. PN T24490
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut Myrrh Fragrance Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-071
Canopic Egyptian Jar Replica of Falcon Quebehsenuef Removable Lid 4.5HPN#E-082S
Only 3 left
Anubis Ancient Egyptian God of Dead Saluting the Rising Sun Statue 8HPN#E-219GP
Egyptian Lovers Hands Clasping Statue, Akhenaten and Nefertiti 4HPN#EG06
Only 3 left