Archer Kneeling Terracotta Warriors Xian Terracotta Statue, Assorted SizesPN# 8017-10
Reproduction of one of the famous terracotta warrior statues found in Xian. As one of the greatest archaeological discoveries, this terracotta warrior statue replicates the delicate and personalized details of one of the thousands of army statues uncovered. (PN 8017)
It is imported from China, made out of the material of the original -- terracotta, and handsomely finished to appear recently unearthed. This particular statue illustrates the Archer.
Made from terracotta clay.
Available in different sizes:
- Small: approx. 6 in H. PN 8017-10.
- Medium: approx 8 in H x 4.5 in W x 4 in D. Weighs 3.1 lbs. PN 8017-14
- Large: 14.5 in H x 6 in W x 4.25 in D. Weighs 6.6 lbs. PN 8017-20
- Extra Large: approx. 25 in H. Weighs 75 lbs. PN 8017-38. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Lifesize: approx. 42 in H. Weighs 400 lbs. PN 8017-60, freight delivery to USA only. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for truck delivery.
Terracotta Warriors Archaeological Discovery:
More than 2,200 years ago, China's first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, in search of immortality and eternal power, ordered the construction of a vast underground army of 8,000 life-size terracotta warriors. For 36 years, thousands of laborers worked on this project. Each of the terra cotta soldiers has a unique and distinctive face. It is thought that real soldiers served as models. Formal excavation began in 1974 and will continue for many more years. Located in the city of XI An, China, (Xian, Xi-An) annually the site is visited by more than 2 million tourists.
We Also Recommend
Buddha with Consort Shakti Statue 8H AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#O-055S-as-is
Only 1 left
Kuan Yin Bronze Statue Small 5.25H AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-119
Only 1 left
Kuan-Yin as Compassionate Mother Holding Baby Bronze Metal Statue 6HPN#B-099