Bacchus with Satyr Lifesize Garden Sculpture 55HPN# 4721AS
Bacchus (Dionysos), the God of Wine, was a leading deity for Greek and Roman followers of the Bacchic mystery cult. In their religion, the soul could be freed from the body, releasing it through sheer exhilaration. In this statue, Bacchus holds up a drinking cup or plate while a Satyr rests by his legs. (PN 4721)
- Size: 55 in H x 23 in W x 23 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 65 - 85 lbs est
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery via freight truck to continental US only.
We Also Recommend
Horses of Anahita by William Morris Hunt Wall Hanging, Assorted SizesPN# TAL676_28WH
Seated Figure Serenity Abstract Garden Statue Fiberstone 9HPN# FS8094WHM
Birth of Venus from Shell by Botticelli Greek Garden Statue 26HPN# 4908AS
Thought Feeling Action Wall Plaque Larkin Building by Frank Lloyd Wright 14WPN# 4641