Celtic Solstice Ceremony Mandrake Mistletoe Rue Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-061
Celtic ritual incense sticks fill your senses with the spiritual life of these ancient peoples who brought pagan and Christian festivals to the Northern European lands. This scent encapsulates is herby and earthy reminding one of vast open expanse of new lands, farms, and seasonal movement of the sun.
- Olfactory family: herbaceous
- Components: Artemis, Mandrake, Mistletoe, Rue.
- Esoteric Use: cleanings, Celtic ritual
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-061)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
The Celts were superstitious people. The supernatural influenced every aspect of their earthly and spiritual life, for them the spirits were everywhere: ancient trees, strange stones, lakes and swamps. No part of the day could be carried out without regard to the gods.
We Also Recommend
Celtic High Cross Statue for Garden Tabletop Fiberstone 16HPN# 9007CAT
Celtic Warriors Miniature Figurines Role Playing Pewter Pack of 4 Warriors 1.5HPN# 8798
Only 4 left
Green Man Wall Plaque with Long Beard Berries in Leaves Hair 13HPN# T133790
Only 1 left
Celtic Dragon Octagon Shape Theme Jewelry Box Grey 4.75LPN# T83800