Egyptian Nekhbet Goddess Cinnamon Frankincense Purification Incense Sticks - 3 PACKPN# F-072
Goddess Nekhbet of Upper Egypt and Protector of Pharaohs Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us a spice and fresh scent made from aromatic resin. Nekhbet represented Upper Egypt and was also considered a Goddess of childbirth, often shown suckling the royal child or even the King himself.
- Olfactory family: aromatic resin
- Components: Cinnamon, Frankincense
- Esoteric Use: Purification It moves away negative energies.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-072)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Pyramid Wedjet Eye of Horus Egyptian Pewter Unisex Costume Earrings and NecklacePN# T29230
Only 1 left
Bastet Egyptian Cat Statue 7H, Assorted ColorsPN# E-098KP
Isis Egyptian Goddess Sculpture, Protector of King Tut's Canopic Jars 14.5HPN# E-210GP
Only 2 left
Thutmose III Egyptian Pharaoh Portrait Statue Head 7HPN# 6835