Hebe the Cupbearer Greek Goddess of Youth Garden Statue by Thorvaldsen 40H - 3421PN# 3421AS
Hebe the Cupbearer (Goddess of Youth) by Bertel Thorwaldsen in the Thorwaldsen Museum, Copenhagen, 19th century. As part of the Neoclassical art movement, this artist celebrates Greco-Roman tradition by illustrating a mythological theme and the human form with ideal proportions. A maiden wearing a classical gown holds a pitcher in one hand and a cup in the other.
- Size: 40 in H x 16 in W x 8 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 20 - 30 lbs est.
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery to continental US only.