Joan of Arc Statue Lifesize Garden Statuary 93H -
Joan of Arc was born in France near the border of Burgundy in January 1412. She began to hear voices telling her that she was called to save France. She persuaded a local baron to send her to the castle of Charles, where she spoke with the Dauphin, and convinced him that her message was genuine. Joan and an army marched to the scene and raised the siege. Her heroism elevated her to a legendary status in French history. In May 1430, she was taken prisoner and was convicted and burned at the stake on May 30, 1431 at 19 years of age.
- Size: 93 in H x 25 in W x 24 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 65 to 75 lbs est.
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 8 weeks.
- Delivery via freight truck to continental US only.
We Also Recommend
Horses Walking with Tenders Slab VII Wall Relief from Greek Parthenon Frieze 39W - 5586