Moors Arab Alhambra Grenada Orange Blossoms Azahar Incense Sticks Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-055
Moors Arab Scent of Southern Spain Orange Azahar in Al-Andalus Incense Sticks. When the breeze blows over the gardens of the Alhambra, a penetrating and unforgettable aroma spreads through Granada of orange flower blossoms.
- Olfactory family: Floral, oriental.
- Components: Orange blossom, Saffron, Ylang Ylang, Cassis, Musk, Sandalwood.
- Esoteric Use: Calms the spirit and quiets the mind. Depression and nerves, sedative.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-055)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history. Discover the scent of every culture from their ancient rituals, traditions and myths. When using this incense, you are helping to preserve the old traditions.
Legend has it that Abd al-Rahman III built the most beautiful medina, a city that would bear the name of the beloved Azahara and would become the "City of al-Zahra", the "City of Orange Blossom".
We Also Recommend
Feng Shui Incense Sticks 5 Scents (Earth Water Fire Wood Metal) by Flaires - Jumbo PackPN#F-2000-kit
Egyptian Cedar with Citrus Fragrance Oil and Incense Sticks by Flaires BundlePN#kit_F081-L312
Buddha Spiritual Guide Clean Refreshing Eastern Incense Sticks Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-101
Only 2 left
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-083